About Me

My Photo
The Fool
With a cronic love for anything "out of the ordinary" I babble on about life's little ups and downs.
View my complete profile

Awesome Lolita Blogs!

Powered by Blogger.
Apr 28, 2011

postheadericon I'm back!

Oh, wow... Would you look at that. It seems I suddenly headed off on an unannounced hiatus! It's weird how that seems to happen every time I go back home for holidays. But that's simply because a lot happens when I'm home. This time I met up with a lot of my friends and I spent a lot of well earned time with my boyfriend. <3 Yes, he deserves a mention and heart since he holds out with me even if we didn't see each other for three and half months.

Anyway! While I was back home stuffing my face with candy and food (come on, it was easter. I was allowed!), I got an awesome note on Livejournal! In May there will be a lolita meetup in Oslo, Norway! If I am lucky and they choose the 14th of May as a date (it's either that or the 21st), I will finally be able to attend my very first lolita meetup! I am very excited about this and I have already started to figure out what to wear. Of course I want to look my best on such an occation.

Other then this I don't really have much more to say. I have a lot of blogs to read and some comments to reply to, so I will get to that tonight and I will try to make next post more interesting! I hope everyone else have had a great easter holiday.

Toodles!

0 squeaks:

Followers