About Me

My Photo
The Fool
With a cronic love for anything "out of the ordinary" I babble on about life's little ups and downs.
View my complete profile

Awesome Lolita Blogs!

Powered by Blogger.
May 4, 2011

postheadericon What to bring...

Another post about the meet up! Yes! I am excited about it.

Last night I figured out what I will wear and it will be straight out gothic for once. When I get home I will post a picture of the coord for you guys to see. But the reason I'm writing this isn't because of the outfit. But more because I'm stuck. This meet up will be a picnic meet. The one who arranges it will bring a big picnic blanket  and sandwiches and teacups for all, but if we wanted something other then that we would have to bring it ourself.

So I really wish to make something for the other girls attending. But I'm not sure of what. I really want to make cupcakes, but the meet is 1 and half hour busdrive away from home, and I don't wish to bring too much to carry around since it's a bit of a walk from the bus stop to the final location too. So what I'm asking is...

Should I bring cupcakes? Or should I make cookies? Or should I just make some small gift for the others attending? So far there are 6 other lolitas on the guest list. And if I do end up making cupcakes, what kind would be the safest to make?

I would appreciate any suggestion. Thank you!

Toodles!

0 squeaks:

Followers